- Date 01 Jun 2016
- Legal drafter Melita Lloyd
- Skills Drafting Skills
- Location Brisbane
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
The Legal Drafter provides a comprehensive service in relation to drafting your family law and domestic violence legal documents, whether you have reached an agreement or proceeding to court. If you have reached an agreement… well done!…. we can draft your final agreement into a legally binding document to be filed with the Family Court of Australia.
If you haven’t reached an agreement, then we can assist you to prepare and draft your court documents. We suggest you seek legal advice before commencing proceedings in the court. There are a number of services that offer free legal advice.
Too often I have seen poorly drafted family law documents resulting in uncertainty and ongoing problems for families. This results in further issues, especially when you are bound by court orders regardless of whether it was court enforced or by agreement. Incomplete and unworkable legal documents can be avoided by ensuring you aren’t pressured or coerced into agreeing to orders that won’t be workable in the near future. Have you thought about schooling, health, travel, passports…
FREE LEGAL SERVICES
- Caxton Legal Centre – offers legal advice.
- Women’s Legal Service – legal assistance for women in Qld.
- Community Access Points – local community organisations providing a range of support services, including some Legal Aid Queensland services.
- Community Legal Centres organisations that provide general and specialist legal services to the local community.
- Legal Aid Qld – legal advice and assistance in court.
- Legal Aid Qld directory – search LAQ’s comprehensive directory.
- Qld Law Society – can help you find a private lawyer to resolve your legal problem.
LEGAL DARFTING 90%
LEGAL RESEARCH 80%
PARENTING ARRANGEMENTS 96%
FINANCIAL MATTERS 75%