The Legal Drafter provides a comprehensive service in relation to drafting your family law legal documents, whether you have reached an agreement or proceeding to court. If you have reached an agreement… well done!…. we can draft your financial/property agreement and/or parenting plan into Consent Orders to be filed with the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia/Family Court of Western Australia.
If you haven’t reached an agreement, then we can assist you to prepare and draft your family law application to commence court proceedings. There are certain steps that you must take (pre-action procedures) before you do so. These steps will ask you to try and resolve the issues between yourself and former partner by using Dispute Resolution.
- Joint Divorce Application
- Contravention Application
- Contempt Application
- Enforcement Application
- Notice of Child Abuse, Family Violence or Risk
- Case Outline
- Financial Questionnaire
- Parenting Questionnaire
Too often I have seen poorly drafted family law documents resulting in uncertainty and ongoing problems for families. This results in further issues, especially when you are bound by court orders regardless of whether it was court enforced or by agreement. Incomplete and unworkable legal documents can be avoided by ensuring that you have our experienced legal drafter assist you.
FREE LEGAL SERVICES
- Caxton Legal Centre – offers legal advice.
- Women’s Legal Service – legal assistance for women in Qld.
- Community Access Points – local community organisations providing a range of support services, including some Legal Aid Queensland services.
- Community Legal Centres organisations that provide general and specialist legal services to the local community.
- Legal Aid Qld – legal advice and assistance in court.
- Legal Aid Qld directory – search LAQ’s comprehensive directory.
- Qld Law Society – can help you find a private lawyer to resolve your legal problem.