Family Court

Consent Orders Rejected by the Family Court?

Did you receive a requisition letter from the Family Court saying that your proposed Consent Orders “are unenforceable in that the Orders are not drafted in a manner capable of being made as orders of the Family Court”?

If you answered Yes, let us help you re-draft your proposed Consent Orders so they will be accepted by the Family Court.

Correctly drafted Consent Orders can be instrumental to the quick and desirable resolution of your matter. Too often, people without experience in legal drafting will include unnecessary or inappropriate information in their legal documents or omit vital information.  Well written and accurate documents supporting your matter will give the court the information required to approve your proposed Consent Orders for property settlements and parenting arrangements.

Our process is easy and straightforward!


Consent Orders


2 thoughts on “Consent Orders Rejected by the Family Court?
  1. If the father has agreed to give full parental respisibility to the mother with visits privately arranged between the parties is this likely to be rejected by the court?

    1. Hi Lill

      Thank you for your enquiry. We have sent you an email.

      Warm Regards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now Button